Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
1. Risk Management - The ability to assure that risk is identified, evaluated, documented, eliminated or controlled within defined program risk parameters.
2. Evaluation - The ability to determine if a process or component is doing what it was designed to do and is producing the intended results.
3. Workload Management - Ability to organize and complete work activities effectively, efficiently, and in accordance with established priorities.
4. Information Management - Identifies a need for and knows where or how to gather information; organizes and maintains information using information management systems.
5. Communications - The ability to communicate in English in a clear, concise manner that is appropriate for the target audience.
6. Teamwork - The ability to work well with other team members; monitor progress; to ensure goals are achieved.
7. Interpersonal Skills - The ability to relate to individuals; consider differing views; consider and respond appropriately to needs, feelings, capabilities; provide constructive and positive feedback; and manage conflict.
8. Decision Making - Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions based on critical thinking principles and sound facts and data; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; makes recommendations and commits to action, even in uncertain situations, to accomplish organizational goals.